ALICANTE Academy Elite 15 - 22 Years old
Heure et lieu
Our academy is there to help young players from all over the world who aspire to become professional footballers to considerably improve their individual technique and tactics, to understand and effectively assimilate the tactics of European teams, to be able to play with intelligence and concentration, to acquire the necessary rhythm and intensity of the high level European game and get used to training and participating in competitions in Europe, where the most prestigious FIFA championships are played.
Let these future footballers also prepare themselves thoroughly for life after football, each following their own school program, whether in secondary school, university, professional training, university programs. football or any other type of training appropriate to their strategic plan for the future.
Objectives of the professional program
After this preparation, those who successfully complete the course and who are of the required age, begin their professional career in the 1st or 2nd division of European and world countries with 1st and 2nd level competitions. At this point, they are well prepared, are in the window of the football market and gain enough experience to eventually make the leap to the European elite.
This program includes:
- Be between 12 and 22 years old (minimal, cadet, junior or amateur category)
- Fill in and send the application form by clicking on 'Book Now'
- Prepare and send the required attachments by email email@example.com :
- Sporting curriculum vitae.
- Letter of recommendation from at least one coach
- Letter of objectives and motivation
- Copy of the academic results of the last year of study.
- Take the sports test. To be admitted to the academy, candidates must demonstrate a certain level of skills, aptitudes and football potential. This test can be carried out in different ways:
- Presence (recommended mode) because it is easier to detect these elements in a presence test.
- Participation in an intelligence course (Christmas, Easter and summer holidays).
- Remote (facilitated mode for students who, for reasons of distance or means, cannot go to Alicante to take a test in person. They must send: Video, DVD or link to the shooting of 2 full matches in which the player's performance can be clearly tracked.
- Sports program with reference to the contacts of coaches and clubs where he has already played.
- Present a medical certificate attesting that the student is able to practice sport.
- Commitment to respect responsibly the program and the rules of the academy.
This program includes:
- High performance football program with teachers, coaches, technical team and facilities
- Full board accommodation in the residence of the International Sports Palace of the academy in Alicante, Spain.
- Medical insurance (private health and accident insurance with ALLIANZE insurance).
- Studies in a school near the City of Sports (with its equipment and uniform if necessary), in the Spanish public school system.
- Tutor of university studies, residency and sports training.
- Urban public transport in Alicante.
- Transport: airport-residence, residence-airport, in the case of official departures or arrivals.
- Training, walking and competition clothing.
This program does not include:
- All that is not mentioned under "includes" and in particular
- Terms and documents for the study visa (€ 600). Only in the case of non-EU foreigners.
- Flights from the country of origin to Barcelona and vice versa.
- Travel and stays in Spanish or foreign cities for
- Participate in tournaments and championships or to test for teams.
- Study materials, especially the personal computer, a laptop which is essential.
- If the school is private, subsidized or international (other than the school assigned by us), there will be an additional cost which will be managed directly with the school and which will vary depending on the school. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS ITEM, PLEASE CONSULT US