FOOTBALL AGENT COURSES WITH INTERNSHIP
Heure et lieu
You now have the opportunity to study to become a football agent and practice the profession with the football agency JEP Sports Management.
The first course to become a representative of football players makes you discover the insides of this profession. In addition, you can, if you wish, work from the first minute with an agency well positioned in the market.
This will allow you to open doors that are difficult to access if you were alone.
The first course for football agents explains in detail the current and real situation of football intermediaries. Former FIFA agents no longer exist. Currently, you do not have to take an exam. Anyone who meets the minimum requirements and who pays the license to his federation can obtain the football intermediary license to practice the trade.
THEORETICAL FORMATION and INTERNSHIP
Theoretical course, with detailed content on the profession: key elements to understand it; how to register as a football intermediary with the RFEF; as well as the documents and contracts with which we are now working and an internship as an associate agent of JEP Sports Management.
WORK AS AN ASSOCIATE AGENT
At the end of the theoretical training, you must pass a distance exam and pass it to obtain the intermediate agent diploma issued by the agency, FIFA agents and futboldreams.
Associated agent packs include the following services:
• Practical guide for associate agent
• Associated agent contract
• JEP Sports business cards with your contact details
• Professional email (optional)
• Access to the Gestor
• Use of JEP Sports Management license
• Access to the player portfolio of all associated agents
• Access to offers that come in daily from all associated agents
• Access to the recruitment of players who come into contact with the agency without a designated agent