Mon, 14 Jun | Cortina d'Ampezzo

Milan Academy Junior Camp - Summer football camp

7 to 17 YEARS OLD - BOYS AND GIRLS - Weekly
Registrations are closed
Milan Academy Junior Camp - Summer football camp

Heure et lieu

14 Jun, 08:00 – 02 Aug, 12:00
Cortina d'Ampezzo, 32043 Cortina d'Ampezzo, Belluno, Italy

À propos

The AC Milan football camp is designed for young players (players or goalkeepers)

with an intermediate or advanced level.

It takes place from mid-June to early August on 4 different sites in Italy: two in mountainous areas

(Alps) and two in the coastal zone (Venice).

The sports program of the course is specially designed by the highly placed staff of AC Milan,

also present on the course to supervise the work of the coaches.

This internship has 19 years of experience and receives more than 1,000 participants each year, 60% participants are of Italian origin, while the remaining 40% are young people from over

from 50 different countries.

The official languages of the course are Italian and English.

The objective of the internship is to play Italian football, learn from the best professionals in the

football europe in and live a unique international experience.

 

  • Ages: 7 to 17 years old (boys and girls)
  • Levels: intermediate / advanced
  • Place: 4 places: Cortina d'Ampezzo, Asiago Mountain Plateau, Lignano Sabbiadoro and Jesolo Lido
  • Training language: Italian, English and Russian
  • Coaches speak: Italian and Russian (native), English (intermediate)
  • License: UEFA A, UEFA B, UEFA C and UEFA Pro
  • Coaching experience: ex professional soccer players
  • Gaming experience: AC Milan and Atalanta Bergamasca Calcio
  • Number of young people per training group: up to 15
  • Land covering: Natural or artificial turf fields (depending on the location chosen)
  • Additional facilities: swimming pool
  • Location (distance from sports facilities): 2-8 km distance between accommodation and sports facilities
  • Room type: Triple or quadruple rooms in Asiago and Jesolo. Triple, quadruple and quintuple rooms in Lignano and Cortina

The AC Milan football program was designed by professionals, some of whom have been

by the players in the club. The objective of this course is that each participant can

improve your level and have an international football experience. It is recommended for young people

having an intermediate or advanced level, but not an elite level. The students are divided by depending on age, physical capacity and level (determines the first day of the course).

A coordinator decides on the daily training depending on the physical condition of the young people and weather conditions

The training focuses on 3 basic areas: the technical-tactical area, development sports and psychological work. Approximately 20 hours of training are performed by week. If players are tired, some field training sessions may be suspended to perform recovery sessions.

 

Each age group performs specific activities such as:

 

FROM 7 TO 9 YEARS OLD: Working with the ball (how to guide it, dominate it, shots on goal)

FROM 10 TO 13 YEARS: Work with the ball and technical-tactical work (3 against 2 or 2 against 1, defense zone, movements without ball)

FROM 14 TO 17 YEARS OLD : in particular all aspects of technical-tactical work

 

OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM:

  • Learn and train according to the AC Milan methodology and philosophy
  • Improve technical and tactical skills, such as dribbling, passing, shooting, game intelligence, orientation, vision and decision making
  • Get to know other enthusiasts, also fans of AC Milan from all over the world, while creating a friendship for life

 

Registrations are closed

Partager avec vos amis