Real Madrid Campus Experience - Summer football camp
Heure et lieu
The summer camps of the Real Madrid Foundation - Campus Experience are designed for young footballers of all levels and in particular fans of Real Madrid. Each summer, young fans from around the world come to attend these programs and share their passion for their favorite club.
During the course, participants learn according to the philosophy and methodology of the club. They train with the official trainers of Real Madrid, and receive a complete training kit to have the feeling of training like their favorite players. Participants also learn the “values of Madridism” which include teamwork, leadership, hard work, respect and self-discipline.
The Real Madrid Foundation offers different programs for different purposes. The program with English offers dynamic, fun and inspiring training sessions for players with a beginner to intermediate level. The intensive program is slightly more rigorous and includes more hours of training. The Real Madrid Foundation also offers an internship exclusively reserved for goalkeepers.
- Ages: 9 to 17 (boys and girls)
- Levels: Recommended for beginners and intermediate
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Training language: Spanish and English (intermediate)
- Licenses: Certified by the Real Madrid Foundation
- Coaching experience: Must be certified by Real Madrid
- Additional learning: Audiovisual training, news
- Number of young people per training group: 12 to 14 participants
- Field covering: Natural grass pitches
- Additional infrastructure: Classrooms and conference rooms for teaching football theory.
- Site name: Autonomous University of Madrid (standard program), European University of Madrid (Intensive Program)
- Location (distance from sports facilities): 20 minutes by coach
- (Standard Program), 10 minutes on foot (Intensive Program)
- Room type: Double (football program with English), Single (Intensive programs) - all beds are single / single
STRONG POINTS OF THE PROGRAM:
- Share your passion for this team with other fans from around the world
- Training in official Real Madrid Standard Program facilities only)
- Receive a complete Real Madrid training kit
- Visit to the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Official Real Madrid Stadium)
- Specific goalkeeper program available
The football program with English offers dynamic, fun and inspiring training sessions designed for beginners to intermediate players. Even beginners who are new to the sport can register. One of the biggest assets of this standard program is its training location. Indeed, participants have the privilege of training in Valdebebas: the official training facilities of Real Madrid.
The Real Madrid Foundation course also offers a summer course exclusively for goalkeepers, designed for all levels (even beginners). The specific training for goalkeepers also takes place in Valdebebas.
The intensive program is slightly more rigorous and consists of more hours of training. Participants who wish to attend this program must have a minimum of experience. Young people train on the grounds of the European University of Madrid. All Real Madrid CE summer courses are designed to provide participants with a complete learning experience. Young people spend a few hours a day practicing their soccer skills and the rest of the time participating in activities prepared by the course.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM:
- Live a fun and unique experience while sharing your passion for your favorite team
- Meet other Real Madrid fans from around the world
- Learn the “fundamental values of Madridism” team spirit, leadership, hard work, respect and self-discipline